StarFill Plus presents a dermal filler based on stabilized cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special (ZEEP) technology used in the production of Starfill fillers allows minimizing the content of residual BDDE and endotoxin, which results in exceptional safety of the product. Clinical tests demonstrated satisfactory aesthetic results and no crucial adverse effects. Uniform gel particle size allows smooth and even distribution of the filler during injection and better aesthetic effect.
Strengths of StarFill:
- long aesthetic effect duration
- endotoxin level is below 0.1 EU/ml
- no residual BDDE
- proven safety as demonstrated by the clinical safety assessment results
- even and smooth distribution of the gel during injection due to uniform particle size
- the series contains products varying in the gel particle size and HA cross-linking degree depending on the scope of use
StarFill Plus is used for smoothing fine superficial facial lines and wrinkles. The filler is injected into the superficial and mid dermal layers.
Scope of StarFill Plus:
- forehead “worry” lines
- periorbital area (crown’s feet and lower lid wrinkles)
- perioral lines
- lip contouring and augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg/ml, PBS StarFill Plus
1 syringe × 1.0 ml, 2 needles per pack
Needle size: 27G
Produced in: South Korea