Anti-aging serum Glutathione 100 Matrigen Core Solution Glutathione 30 ml
Matrigen Core Solution Glutathione 100 (30 ml) is a powerful antioxidant that is found in every cell of the body and is made up of 3 types of molecules known as amino acids. Glutathione reduces oxidative stress, helps improve overall skin color and suppresses the melanin pigment in the skin to maintain and improve skin tone and overall appearance.
Glutathione in cosmetics. Properties and benefits.
+ Glutathione reduces free radical damage, used in conjunction with vitamins C and E, increases collagen formation.
+ Glutathione brightens the skin, corrects dark spots and uneven skin tone. This is the safest way to lighten your skin without side effects.
+ Glutathione prevents oxidative stress at the cellular level. It is often called the 'Mother of All Antioxidants'.
- Niacinamide blocks tyrosinase synthesis and prevents the migration of melanin pigment, improving overall skin tone and helping to make skin clear and radiant. Niacinamide is a type of vitamin B3 and is known to have excellent whitening effects.
- Glutathione helps prevent the formation of freckles and age spots by reducing melanin production, resulting in clearer skin. Glutathione adds radiance to the skin by helping to regenerate skin cells while improving skin elasticity and healthier skin. Antioxidant-enriched glutathione helps prevent skin aging and improve skin strength by reducing oxygen free radicals.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an ingredient that has a strong antioxidant effect, restores skin when exposed to ultraviolet rays and improves skin pigmentation by combating aging and UV exposure. Ascorbic acid is also a well-known whitening ingredient that reduces oxidation in the process of melanin synthesis and improves skin tone.
- Rice water contains vitamin E and a large amount of antioxidants, which add shine to the skin and improve the skin's ability to hydrate, which hydrates dry skin and helps maintain its beauty and youth. It is also effective in treating skin conditions by inhibiting the production of melanin pigments to lighten skin tone and keep skin clear.
- Ferulic acid protects the skin from free radicals, which are one of the causes of skin aging. It exhibits an anti-oxygen effect depending on the concentration of tyrosinase activity and has a whitening effect on the skin. It also helps keep skin clear and is used as an antioxidant in cosmetics to prevent damage to skin pigmentation.
- Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arbutin, Glutathione, Alpha-Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Propanediol , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Instructions for use
The serum can be applied as usual with your hands and used on a daily basis.
1. Remove the protective white cap of the product by bending it in the “OFF” direction.
2. Insert the syringe into the cross (+) in the center of the rubber cap and draw the required amount of serum into the syringe.
3. Apply the product to your face and massage lightly to completely absorb the composition into the skin.
To enhance the effect, use as a meso-cocktail in hardware mesotherapy procedures using a mesoscooter or dermapen, ultrasound, phonophoresis, microcurrent lifting, electroporation and tonification.