Matrigen Lipo Exosome B-Archive Complex
Discover the secret to vibrant, youthful skin with Matrigen Lipo Exosome B-Archive Complex. Our revolutionary SS Collagen Reverse Film Membrane's proprietary method harnesses the power of active ingredients to enhance skin density, leaving you with a radiant and luminous complexion. Say goodbye to dullness and hello to a brighter, more youthful you.
Key Features and Benefits:
Enhanced Skin Density: The advanced SS Collagen Reverse Film Membrane technology in this complex helps improve the density of your skin. This means firmer, more supple skin that looks and feels rejuvenated.
Brightens Dull Skin: Bid farewell to dull, lackluster skin. The active ingredients in this formula work tirelessly to brighten your complexion, giving you a radiant and glowing look.
Youthful Radiance: Matrigen Lipo Exosome B-Archive Complex helps restore your skin's youthful radiance. Reveal a more youthful version of yourself with smoother, more luminous skin.
Transform your skincare routine with Matrigen Lipo Exosome B-Archive Complex and experience the difference in skin density and radiance. Rediscover your youthful glow and embrace a brighter, more confident you.
Highly concentrated serum for smoothing out deep wrinkles (skin creases and folds) in the nasolabial and ridge areas. Professional advantage is stored in exosomes and ceramides (ceramide bags - granules). We will ensure intensive monitoring of problem areas of the skin. The creamy serum is mild and active. At the same time, it is not sticky and easily spreads on the skin or buried areas, and the active ingredient is quickly absorbed into the skin.
What are liposomes and exosomes?
Liposomes are water-filled nanoparticles in the shape of bulbs with a diameter of 20-200 nm, the shell of which consists of one or several lipid balls. Its function is the exchange of information.
Exosomes are cells that appear in the extreme middle of a nanobulb, which may be richly folded, below liposomes. Its structure is very similar to that of the components of cell membranes. The functions of exosomes are tissue growth, regeneration and immune control.
- Extract of edelweiss culture calusnu • Skin lifting effect • Calming and drying effect on the skin • Recovering old skin • Relieving skin problems
- Ceramide NP • Eliminates skin waste • Smoothes skin barriers • Smoothes out wrinkles • Protects your skin
- Home for the cultivation of stovburov cells in humans • Smoothing wrinkles, softening, vibrating, calming effect • Rich in various agents of growth and development of the post-clinical matrix • Miraculous production to immune regulation and creation new blood vessels
- 7 types of peptides • Excellent skin barrier • Activate the circulation cycle • Maintains healthy skin • Provides skin conditioning • Prevents oxidative stress
- PDRN • Effect of wound healing and regeneration • Helps to create elastic skin, • Stimulates collagen synthesis • Enhances the activity of skin cells * Shared by the characteristics of the skin
Water, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Sodium DNA, Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosterols, Polyglyceryl -10 Laurate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Adenosine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin