Matrigen SRS Anti-aging Serum
Matrigen SRS Ampoule is a well designed and formulated serum to brighten and rejuvenate all skin types. An effective polypeptide and various peptide bands create skin structure and tissue bonds, tightening and firming the skin. Botanical extract combinations give excellent skin lightening results and are a good combination for clients whose skin needs special treatments. Also, it is mainly used with professional skin care devices for better effect, such as iontophoresis or electroporation method.
Matrigen SRS Anti-aging Anti-aging serum accelerates regeneration, moisturizes, fights pigmentation, slows down aging, and has a powerful anti-aging effect.
- Oligopeptides - increase the formation of collagen fibers, which leads to smoothing of wrinkles. The skin is moisturized, becomes elastic, age-related pigmentation decreases. Also, the action is aimed at protecting the skin from negative UV radiation.
- Placenta extract - stimulates blood circulation, saturates with moisture and promotes its retention, activates metabolism.
- Black caviar extract - tightens and rejuvenates the skin, due to the production of collagen and elastin. Thanks to this, the face looks rested, acquires elasticity, wrinkles are eliminated.
- Aloe juice - nourishes and moisturizes the dermis, has anti-inflammatory properties.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Chlorphenesin, Sh-oligopeptide- 1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Indications for use
Anti-aging agent used to rejuvenate the skin: tightens the oval, eliminates wrinkles, smoothes the microrelief and gives freshness.
It is forbidden to enter by injection.
Instructions for use
1. Open the vial by tearing off the plastic cap.
2. Apply the solution after cleansing the face, depending on the purpose of use. If you are using an exfoliator, apply it to your skin to soothe and soften.
3. Use iontophoresis or electroporation for better solution performance if professional devices are available.
It is also used for skin rejuvenation after plastic surgery or after laser surgery.
4. Apply moisturizing or nourishing creams as the final step.